Make an adorable Christmas tree from your child’s handprints. This makes a nice decoration to put on a door, or on a classroom bulletin board.
- A lot of green construction paper
- A piece of brown construction paper (for the tree trunk)
- A piece of yellow construction paper (for the star)
- A large piece of brown paper (or use another color)
- Optional – Glitter or glitter glue
- Optional – Paper ornaments (to glue on the tree)
Optional: Decorate your tree with glitter, glitter glue, or paper ornaments.
You can also make the tree on a triangle shape (so there is no background showing).